Sunday, April 5, 2009

back in business

OK.....I'm sorry, I see that only twice did I post in March.......hey, I'm a growing girl, lots of things are on my plate. Please forgive me. Have been busy with cooing, chewing on my hand, smiling and eating of course. It takes a lot of time and energy.


Mom made me a cool new hat! I like it a lot, but they kept saying that I look like somebody named Laura Ingalls? Who is that? Anyway, I'll be trying to post a little more often. Dad has to translate and scribe while I dictate from Babytalk to English, so it just takes a little coordination.

We also went to my first ball game. Very fun. Got there just in time for the 7th inning stretch. I really liked the singing and watching other kids.


I helped get the garden ready with Mom and Dad a couple of weeks ago. We planted lettuce, radishes, carrots.....the garlic is coming up very nicely. That's the garlic behind me. I was supervising that day.

1 comment: