Thursday, February 18, 2010

val-n-tyne

Last week we celebrated Valentines Day, and I guess I didn't really know how many people were my valentines! I'm only 1. It was so nice to get cards, gifts, voicemails, even emails from so many family and friends. Mom and dad (mostly mom) cooked a great meal that day too! Ravioli, salad, brioche w/ brie cheese, chocolate mousse, and a 2004 Erath Pinot Noir (but they wouldn't let me taste the Pinot Noir!).

Dinner was delicious!
















I wanted to give my favorite valentine, blueberries, a gift, but mom said that eating them is my gift to them. That's a little weird but I went with it, and they were delicious too!
















One of the many cards I received! Also got bath toys, books, and balloons.
















So that night I got to play in this awesome tunnel toy. You might ask, "Where is that? Is that at the local Children's Museum?" No! "Did you go to OMSI?" No!! "Did you go to the Museum of Science and Industry?" No!!! That, my friends, is in our LIVING ROOM!!! Mom took some treats over to our neighbors' house and she brought this thing back!! After we awoke dad from his fainting episode, we rearranged the furniture and set it up. I think we'll have to scale down pretty soon, but it's fun for now!

2 comments:

Marin Knight said...

Abigail, that ball tent is awesome! I got a big play tent for my birthday, but it somehow disappeared after about a month...

-Marin

p.s., my parents are lame and need to invite you over

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that card you got i wonder who gave it to you, hmmm... :D
-Cera