Thursday, November 4, 2010
docs and shots
I've been through quite a few pediatricians over the years. Hmmmm....let's see. My first encounter was when I was 1 day old, and despite Dr. Buchanan's wishes, no we are not going to "move to Africa". Dad doesn't like that guy. Next was Dr. Yo. He was great!! So nice and so gentle! He always remarked at how strong I was :). Unfortunately, we were notified by mail that he moved and that was it! No more Dr. Yo. So, then we went to Dr. Gilpen for one visit, and soon after we received another letter in the mail saying that she was retiring!! Ahhh!! Well, yesterday we found another one, Dr. Porter, who might just work out. She's funny and loud and young, so maybe she'll be around a while. But little did I know that she was going to order a couple of vaccinations! However, as soon as she put on my Charlie Brown Band Aids, everything was just hunky dory! Last night in the bath, dad asked me to show my response to the shots so he could take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ouch!
We got one of those letters from my doctor too! Mommy was so sad. So she has been looking for a new doctor for me AND Daddy too. She thinks she found one though, so we are going to call her next week!
Post a Comment