1
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Citrus Physics
My mom and dad always find it a bit difficult to get me into the bathtub. Recently, they've been using every trick in the book to get me in that tub........such as a reward of an M&M, or a marshmellow, or a new bathtoy. I usually just use the bath as leverage to get what I want. Then as soon as I get in, I don't want to get out, of course. But today dad threw me for a loop. He said, "Let's play a new game called, 'Will it float?". Wow.....now that's a cool game! Dad said he saw it on late night TV one time . So here we go ladies and gentlemen, it's time for, "WILL IT FLOAT?" The featured item tonight is..........a grapefruit! Will it float? What do you think?


1
1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment