Thursday, December 11, 2014

looth tooth

We're actually in Cocoa Beach, Florida right now....and there are SO many photos to chat about regarding that trip!  But first, before we came to Cocoa Beach, a special event happened back at home.  Abby was promised $5 for this missing lower incisor, which delightfully came out at school one day.  She carefully placed the tooth where it should go that evening, then mom and dad quickly forgot that it was there until she lifted that pillow in the morning and said...."Where's the $5?".  We've already told her that the tooth fairy does not exist, and she's certainly OK with that.  But that means that we're on the hook for forgetting!  The incisor next to the gap is loosening quickly, so we have a second chance coming soon!  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't lose a single one of my teeth naturally - the dentist pulled out every single one to make room in my small mouth for incoming adult teeth so that I wouldn't need braces - and I didn't!

Fiddlefan said...

Wow! I've never heard of that! Would the dentist at least wait until they were a bit loose?....please say yes...