So my typical daily schedule: Well, I'll wake up for the day between 8:30-9:00, happy and smiling! Then take a nap around 10 or 10:30, but ONLY for 30 minutes. I don't want to miss too much awake time! Then mom will fix some lunch, maybe we'll go for a walk or run some errands, then it's time for an afternoon nap, but ONLY for 30 MINUTES! You can set your clock to it. Daddy will get home from work, and sometimes I'm napping (30 MINUTES!) but other times mom and I will be hanging out. So now the sun is starting to set and it's a crapshoot. About 7:00, if I haven't napped during the day I'll test mom and dad to the limits with a couple hours of fussiness until I pass out. So if you call our house in the evenings and no one answers, you know that mom and dad are taking an exam in Baby 101 class. If I've napped well that day, I'll remain calm and happy, eat a little dinner then go easy on them. Go to bed between 9-10, wake to eat around 2-3, wake again between 6-7, then get up again around 8-9 for the day!! Mom seems to like that schedule.
I'm really into laughing these days. Sometimes I chuckle, sometimes I'll cackle, sometimes I'll just smile and squeak. It's really up to my mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment