Thursday, May 7, 2009

healthy as a horse

So Dr. Yoe checked me out today for my 4-month checkup! He's the most gentle medicine man. He always speaks so softly and is always surprised how strong I am. "Oh, she's strong!" he says as I grab his listener thing. He likes to listen to my belly and my heart. He even listens to the top of my head. It tickled. So, now I'm 2'1" tall and 16 lbs! Daddy said that's the size of a good prize-winning catfish! He always compares me to the sizes of large game animals.

Mom dressed me up in my new handmade dress! My grandgodmother, Joan, made it with her stitchmaker. I do look cute in it I have to say!! Mom has also been busy making clothes for me. I'll model them sometime soon.



I love to put my feet together. I'll also grab things with my toes more than my hands! Feels so good. Mom took this neat picture.