So Dad and I went on a LONG walk this morning, mommy was sleeping in. It was so quiet and so peaceful. I didn't say a peep the whole trip because I was busy watching the trees, listening to birds, and hearing the air conditioners running. It's gonna be hot this week. We were particularly enjoying William St. when a car turned and slowed toward us. Inside there was a nice couple, a yellow lab enjoying the breeze across its gums, and also a young girl, about 6, sticking her head out the window too. As they passed she gently yelled, "Happy Father's Daaaaaay......" which was accompanied by a honk. Very sweet. We came back and hung out on the back porch, played on the couch, and excersaucercized. Happy Father's Day to my Grandpas, Uncles, and Daddy.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
papa
So Dad and I went on a LONG walk this morning, mommy was sleeping in. It was so quiet and so peaceful. I didn't say a peep the whole trip because I was busy watching the trees, listening to birds, and hearing the air conditioners running. It's gonna be hot this week. We were particularly enjoying William St. when a car turned and slowed toward us. Inside there was a nice couple, a yellow lab enjoying the breeze across its gums, and also a young girl, about 6, sticking her head out the window too. As they passed she gently yelled, "Happy Father's Daaaaaay......" which was accompanied by a honk. Very sweet. We came back and hung out on the back porch, played on the couch, and excersaucercized. Happy Father's Day to my Grandpas, Uncles, and Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment