So I wore UCLA colors to the graduation! It was pretty. Lots of people, lots of kids, pretty music. I slept through much of it. Someday, I'll get to do the same. Here's me with mom and Aunt Marie.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Pomp and Circumstance
So mom and dad kept telling me...."we're going to see Aunt Marie" I thought, no way, I haven't seen Aunt Marie since I was a little girl! But we hopped on a huge airplane (dad told me to tell grandpa that it was a 757), and we were there in no time! Mom and Dad were so thankful that a nice Russian family kept me entertained the whole trip! Clapping, singing, poking, laughing.....mom just held me and they did all the work!

So I wore UCLA colors to the graduation! It was pretty. Lots of people, lots of kids, pretty music. I slept through much of it. Someday, I'll get to do the same. Here's me with mom and Aunt Marie.
So I wore UCLA colors to the graduation! It was pretty. Lots of people, lots of kids, pretty music. I slept through much of it. Someday, I'll get to do the same. Here's me with mom and Aunt Marie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment