Hi again, well we've had some technical difficulties here the past couple of weeks. Just in time for the holidays. The internet has not been working properly, and I've called AT&T about the matter, but they just can't seem to understand me. I tell them, "Boi, boi, boi, dang, dang, dang, blam, blam, blam....", but they just don't get it, so dad has to translate. At any rate, we've got it up and running for now! So, I've got some catching up to do.
First off, it's my birthday today! I'm 1....1...Wow.....I'm 1. Also, happy birthday Grandpa Thomason! He's more than 1. We'll catch up with all of this very soon, but I'll start you off with a couple of videos. Mom and dad love to watch the first one, over and over, and embarrass me. They say, "Look at how cute you were!", and I say, "Come on, stop it guys!" I look so young! The second video is more recent. I look so old!
2 comments:
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday Abby! You've learned so much in the last year. On January 7th I will have learned half as much as you know!
Post a Comment