Monday, April 11, 2011

who's who

If dad ever told me to go stand in a corner (not that he would ever do that), I would just have a jolly old time with all of my friends.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So at my grandma's house, which I've been visiting since I was as your age, no doubt, my grandmother has an entire closet bank of mirror doors. And when I was little, like you and probably a bit bigger, I would be able to tilt them so that I was standing in an equilateral triangle of mirrors - one side the fixed 'wall mirror' and bringing two hinged mirrors in from closet doors to either side - and I would be able to see infinite mes (as opposed to dangerous mes or poisonous yous) in triplicate out in every direction - really taking you being in the corner one step further and blocking you off with a third mirror.

It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Except for that time in the ice tunnel with your dad, but we'll save that story until you're older...

See you soon!

Working in the garden will be awesome!

Fiddlefan said...

I'll have to convince dad to bring a third mirror into the bathroom! It'll keep me busy all day! Kind of like the reflection you saw with my dad in the ice for those 36 consecutive hours......OK, yes, a story for another day....

Will be great to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Of course, were your dad to bring in a third mirror, you would be on the inside of an isosceles, as opposed to equilateral, triangle of mirrors. I can't exactly visualize what that would be to the effect - it would probably still be cool, but nonetheless different, from my own childhood experience in the Infinite Hall of Mirrors...