Saturday, September 8, 2012

dreamcatcher




About the time Abby turned 3, we started to hear about her dreams.  We typically hear about them when she wakes up bright and early and ready to roll, which, of course, probably means she has had a great night's sleep.  We love hearing about them.  I think they started with stories of Albert chasing animals then progressed into stories of Mom and Dad or Grandmas and Grandpas and then a few "bad" dreams now and then, but nothing too crazy.  But just like my own dreams, I wish I would have written them down immediately!  But who actually does that?  I can only vaguely remember Abby's stories of her dreams....but it's morning, and we're tired, and this excuse and that excuse....So, I may go back to the old days, where I strap our digital camera to my forhead and record 23 out of 24 hours of Abby's day.  Then, no problem.  This morning I had the opportunity to record her recollection of a dream (low video quality, but it works).  Recently, the stories have involved bears of all shapes and sizes. 


No comments: