Monday, September 28, 2009

blueberry extravaganza


(Note: This post has been transcribed for me by my mama. While she is possibly my favorite person, besides daddy, she sometimes doesn't share my extremely sophisticated sense of humor. Maybe this is because she sees me all day every day! Oh well, she'll learn.)

Remember all of those yummy blueberries we picked in July? Well mommy decided to cook some up for breakfast the other day after I reminded her how much I love them. Ever the pragmatist, she took off my shirt, and I dove in! Here is one shot of me in full berry regalia. Oh, those berries, they just remind me of summer....

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

What fun! It's important to enjoy your fruits and veggies! I've been helping Mommy pick apples this year. She says I'll be able to help pick raspberries next year. I can't wait!

Kathleen said...

You look pretty proud of yourself there, girl!

Kathleen said...

And tell your transcriber (mommy)that these photos...over time, will be the sweet way to see the humor!

The Olson Family said...

Love your blog.. spent 30 minutes catching up on it. I didn't know you had one. Your little girl is beautiful. She is getting SO big.

Cera said...

mmmmm so yummy!