Career/personal bests:
Cheerios--6 per minute
Unfold laundry--10 towels per minute
Poopy diapers-- 7 in one day (world record?)
3-yard crawl-dash--6.9 seconds
Cat catching-- 0
But my training regimen has taken a turn! I'm now nearing, ever so slowly, the point of bipedal mobility. I see the fear in his eyes. I see the anxiety in his breath. He will be mine......but first, I hope to use a trick-or-treat session as practice for my big event. Mom and dad are extremely excited about All Hallow's Eve....a rather spooky evening with roots in the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain (I love the internet). But I'd like to be able to keep up with my other neighborhood friends like Aiden Jane and Dante and Diego. So, dad and I were practicing in the kitchen the other morning in my new Halloween jammies (thanks Grandma!). Will I be ready? We'll see!
2 comments:
Yay!!! TRICK OR TREAT!!!
I can't believe you are almost walking! Your parents will be SO happy when you are really on the move!!
Post a Comment