*whisper* Dad played hooky this afternoon from his conference *end whisper* and we took a trip to the coast! I've always heard about 'the coast', and my cousin Leo even told me a story about 'the coast', so I was excited to go to 'the coast'! It was very fun, very beautiful, and so new. My favorite was the sand, and mom just let me crawl around and get it all over me. After it dried, it came right off! A couple of times mom and dad weren't fast enough and I got a couple of handfuls in my mouth! Ha Ha! But the trick was on me. Yuck!

2 comments:
Wow! Great photos! You are a lucky little girls to go on such a wonderful adventure!!!!
Neat! That's a lot of water! I wish my bathtub was full of sand. That sounds like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment