Wednesday, October 14, 2009

northern exposure 2

We took a trip last weekend to the great northland. Visited my aunt and cousins! Very fun. It was beautiful with the changing colors and geese everywhere in the sky. We went up there a while ago too as you can see here. Dad was a little twitchy with all of us girls around, but he managed.
















We also went to visit my friend Caitlin. She lives on a farm with a barn, a creek, a pond, dogs, cats and horses!! It was cold and snowing, but we still went outside and mom and dad let me touch a horse!! We also fed them apples! Sweet!
















Next morning we went to breakfast at a crazy restaurant decorated for Halloween. I was a little fussy because I was tired and had to poop, but it was still fun looking at all the stuff.
















Then we just had a blast on the trip home....well, at least I did.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Wow, you are really brave! That pumpkin headed thing looks pretty scary to me! I'm glad you liked petting Mommy's horses. She says someday I'll get to ride Pokey, but not until I'm bigger.

Fiddlefan said...

I liked Pokey! What was the name of the one I petted? He was old!

Caitlin said...

The old horse's name is Gold. Uno is the dark brown one. Pokey ate all the apples.