Mom and dad kept telling me about falltime in our neighborhood and I didn't believe them. Well let me tell you.....it's pretty! We arrived from our trip just in time. Our maple trees in front of the house are like golden caramel apples! Last year I was inside mommy and couldn't see the prettiness, but mom kept telling me about it. I like to look at all the yellow leaves on the ground more than the trees. I also like to eat them.

2 comments:
So pretty! The big maple trees at our house are changing too. The leaves are such a bright yellow! It makes me blink - it used to be darker under those trees! How do the leaves taste? I want to be ready to chow down on them next year.
I took a picture of these trees last year (the day after your Halloween party). They have been my screen saver for the last month...beautiful! The shot I took is from beneath and the sun is shining through some of the leaves : )
Heidi
Post a Comment