Chillin' in Portland! What a neat town! We've been visiting with Uncle Matt and Aunt Kate and Leo and Bennett! We went swimming today too!! I'll show more pictures tomorrow. There are a lot of people walking around who look like dad....wearing fleeces, hiking shoes, scruffy faces (that's only the men)......they are either geologists or Portlanders, hard to tell the difference.

3 comments:
You are a world traveler! Fun! You are also very brave to take your Mommy and Daddy on a plane. I've heard they can be quite cranky on planes. I think it's the air pressure. I bet you are worn out from trying to keep them entertained! I hope you have a fun trip!
She is growing up so fast. She is such a cutie.
Yeah, mom and dad get a little uptight when we are on planes! What's their problem? If you can see in the second picture, I'm a little worn out from eating our city map! Mom and dad didn't find out until a coffee vendor said, "Hey, she's eating the map....I mean really eating it!...he he!" Maps taste good, what can I say.
Post a Comment