Thursday, August 27, 2009

more berries

We've been going to a place called Pontious farms to pick berries. Same place where we got all those blueberries, well now the raspberries are ripe! Rick and Nancee Pontious own the farm, which has been running on the 'honor system' since it opened in 1968. However, there is this weird lady who works there who doesn't trust anybody, so she insists that we 'check out' with her. At least we think she works there :). Last time I lost my favorite pink hat.....I think. We can't find it anywhere. Maybe we'll find it again when we head back out there this morning to pick blackberries. Looking forward to seeing my llama friends.

Mom and I after picking 2.5 lbs of raspberries. Note the pink hat.

While mom poses, I plan my attack.

Ambush the bucket, but not quite fast enough. I learned that from Albert.

No comments: