Along with crawling and exercising my arms and legs, I've also been exercising my mouth.....I love to chat and try to be cute. Various sounds include, 'ahhhh!', 'rrrrrrrrrr', 'eh.....eh......EH!!', 'EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!(which dad calls the Nazgul), and my personal favorite, 'dadadadadadadada.....'. It's quite fun, you should try it. For some reason dad perks his ears when he hears it, but I don't know why. If anything, it means, "I like mommy." He's ok with that though.
2 comments:
Oh Abigail! You are the light and the joy!!!
Abigail is beautiful! I haven't even congratulated you guys yet! It has been a long time since I last saw you! There seems to be alot of little girls around :) Maybe oneday when we are in the States visiting we will beable to catch up with you and Andrew and Emily and let all our little girls play together :)How fun!
Post a Comment