It's really amazing how quickly I'm figuring out how to move! I think mom and dad are a little shell-shocked. As I mentioned before, just in the matter of a few days, I've figured out how to grab something and get up and stand. But I get stuck once I'm standing and have to resort to a crash landing. Glad I have a nice puffy diaper on! This video is a from a couple of days ago, so now I'm actually doing handstands and roundoffs....not really.
Albert....my good buddy....I will soon catch you!! He's actually very patient with me and just lets me pull on his tail, touch his feet, grab his fur.....he doesn't let daddy do that stuff.
So my vocabulary is also expanding exponentially, well, if you count going from 1 verbose sound to 3 sounds exponential. Started with 'dadada', then to 'bababababa', now to 'mamamamama'. It's very fun to chat, but I often have to remember how to do it every morning.....like an old car it takes a bit of revving to get going in the morning. Move my lips first, then the sound eventually comes out. I love mornings. I love the grass. I love mommy, daddy, and sweet potatoes too.
No comments:
Post a Comment