How do you find the time to renovate your home? I guess that's why I still have that hole in my kitchen ceiling, even though the light fixture is ready and waiting. Making videos is more fun. Nice job to you on the bathroom!
Abby, what program do you use to make your music videos? Sometimes my daddy says dumb things while my mommy is trying to record me. I'd like to learn how to make my own music videos so everyone doesn't have to listen to him!
Caitlin, these videos are produced by AMT Production Co. by using iMovie. It's very easy. Everything is click-and-drag. However, I've made similar videos with a Windows program a long time ago, it could have been Media Player(?), not sure, but it was definitely a canned program that comes w/ Windows.
5 comments:
How do you find the time? We can barely update our blog semi-periodically when you put on produced videos.
Excellent work by the way.
Andrew
How do you find the time to renovate your home? I guess that's why I still have that hole in my kitchen ceiling, even though the light fixture is ready and waiting. Making videos is more fun. Nice job to you on the bathroom!
Abby, what program do you use to make your music videos? Sometimes my daddy says dumb things while my mommy is trying to record me. I'd like to learn how to make my own music videos so everyone doesn't have to listen to him!
Caitlin, these videos are produced by AMT Production Co. by using iMovie. It's very easy. Everything is click-and-drag. However, I've made similar videos with a Windows program a long time ago, it could have been Media Player(?), not sure, but it was definitely a canned program that comes w/ Windows.
Post a Comment