That got me thinking of many ideas for my teenage years. So I started making a list with my crayons and paper. I'll let you know what I decide.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
sailing and sidelooks
So I was surfing around the internet looking at websites about teething biscuits, pajamas, and balloons, when I thought, "I wonder if I can find my own blog on the internet?". You know, I've never tried to do that! So, I googled 'Abby's blog', and this website came up. It's so cool. I hope I can get the chance to do this someday, and the coolest thing is her name is Abby! You can track her here!! I have a great uncle who will like this website :)
That got me thinking of many ideas for my teenage years. So I started making a list with my crayons and paper. I'll let you know what I decide.
That got me thinking of many ideas for my teenage years. So I started making a list with my crayons and paper. I'll let you know what I decide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment